Chalet Chambertin is located in the beautiful surroundings of Vallée de la Manche with amazing views up to Nyon and the Col de Cou. Our signature chalet Chambertin offers the very best in chalet holiday comfort.
With beautiful views over Morzine town and a gorgeous interior, Chalet Le Prele is perfect for large groups and families. Chalet Le Prele sleeps up to 12 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms.
Chalet Kaplamaki sleeps up to 12 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms. The chalet has a large open plan social area and the location is perfect for access to both Morzine town and the surrounding slopes.
Situated in the heart of Morzine, L'Aubergade is the perfect alpine retreat in both winter and summer. The hotel boasts great food, a homely bar area and you can even ski or bike to the door!
Le Cottage is just 30 steps from the Pleney Telecabin with a lively bar and spacious rooms. The Hotel Le Cottage is great for keen skiers and bikers.
Situated within 150m of the Prodain lift, La Kinkerne is a lively après – ski Bar, Hotel and Restaurant with five beautifully alpine-inspired en-suite bedrooms, providing great value accommodation right next to the lifts.
Perfectly located in Morzine for Downhill & Enduro bikers, Mountain Mavericks Hotel Le Cottage boasts one of the best locations to enjoy the Portes du Soleil mountain bike trails.
L’Aubergade is a perfect retreat for summer holidays in Morzine. With slopeside and town facing rooms along with a large sun terrace – this is a perfect hotel for road biking, hiking or activity holidays.
New to Mountain Mavericks we welcome the Ridewell Lodge, a comfortable and social retreat for keen mountain enthusiasts in both the summer and winter. Formerly Chalet Montana, this is the perfect place for mountain biking, road cycling and trail running holidays!
Want to know more about Mountain Mavericks and Morzine?
Here is all the travel information you need for your ski holiday in Morzine.
All you need to know about the snow, the town, and the surrounding area.
Posted by Olly on June 18, 2014
In summer and winter Hotel L'aubergade is not just a hotel but a hub for all the locals and visitors of Morzine to come and enjoy a beer on the terrace, a film out in the open or a round of mini golf.
Come and relax on our stunning terrace in the sun, accessed from the road or the mountain, from hiking to biking, kids to adults, there is something for everyone!
- FREE BIKE WASH! Yep that's right, if you have been hard at it downhilling or on a long haul cross country track we have a free bike wash to keep your bike sparkly and clean!
- Bike Doctor - Get your bike fixed whilst having an ice cold beer! In partnership with local store, The Woods, we have everything you could need for a quick fix whilst grabbing a beer or some lunch.
- Full English Breakfast (eat in or take away) & free beer voucher. Our breakfast burrito can be eaten on the fly and is super tasty! (Eat in includes unltd REAL tea/beer voucher must be used on date acquired during happy hour)
- 'Bring Your Own' BBQ every Tuesday - All you need to do is bring the meat you want cooking and we will not only cook it for you but will provide all your salad, bread and sauces to make it taste the best!
- Sunday Roast from 12 noon just €12 for adults and €6.50 for kiddies. Craving yorkshire puddings and all the trimmings! Come on down!
- Open air cinema on the last Thursday of the month! Snuggle up under a blanket after the sun has gone down and watch some classic movies whilst having a cheeky beer!
- Monthly Live music with bands from the UK! Verity and Violet and The Knight VI have played here at L'aubergade and we will be bringing more amazing live music to you every month!
- Sports TV showing FIFA world Cup, Tour De France, MTB Word Cup and Wimbledon! Take a peak at the FIFA World Cup TV schedule here!
- Ping pong is available on the terrace, just ask for the bats and balls at the bar.
- Mini golf by the terrace!
- We are super child friendly and have lots of toys & games and wide open space for the kiddies to play!
-HAPPY HOUR is from 4pm to 6pm everyday!!! Come and get happy with us!
The best way to keep on top of whats going on, when we will be showing matches and competitions, what bands are playing and what films we have showing is to follow us on instagram, twitter and facebook @Laubergade
(eat in includes unltd REAL tea/beer voucher must be used on date acquired during happy hour)
We are a collection of mountain loving individuals working together year round in Morzine. We have a common interest in our habitat and over the years have built a unique connection with it.