Refined adult escape in Mallorca
From £1229 per person
This 14th-century manor within the historic Sa Torre estate has been lovingly restored to create a grand country house hotel oozing heritage without stinting on modern luxuries. The focus here is very much on body, mind and soul, through extensive wellness facilities, yoga sessions and retreats, and healthy regional produce served in the restaurants and bars.
• Most of the latter come from the hotel’s own vast gardens, where you’ll also find a neo-Gothic chapel and a 15th-century windmill. The organic kitchen garden, which grows its own Mallorcan tomatoes and white peppers, aubergines, cauliflowers, figs, melons, local herbs and more, can be toured in its own right or as part of the Chef’s Table experience.
• The concierge can arrange everything from rounds at local golf clubs (there are three 18-hole courses within easy reach) and racetrack driving to wine-cellar visits and mountain hikes. Other island highlights to discover include the many local markets; Palma Old Town with its gothic-style La Seu Cathedra, and Es Trenc, one of the loveliest beaches in Europe.
• Zoëtry Mallorca is comprised of two buildings, Tramuntana and Ponent, each with its own unique charm. Some of the rooms and suites have a low-key contemporary feel, others are more traditional, with Mallorcan detailing.
• 7 nights at Zoetry Mallorca
• Tramuntana Room, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights with easyJet from London Luton, departing 22/08/21 with private transfers included
• Enjoy 30% savings
Terms and Conditions: Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two people sharing.
7 nights from £1,229 per person
quote BI1ZOEMALL for more details.